Suspcion of Gilbert's, normal urobilinogen. Will that rule out the chances?

My gastroenterologist suspects Gilbert s. My total bilirubin is 3.2. My direct is 0.44 (normal is up to 0.4). No bilirubin in uring. Urobilinogen is 1.0 (which is the upper limit for normal). I read that in Gilbert s patients, urobilinogen is typically subnormal. Does my 1.0 rule out Gilbert s? (Note: I eat a banana every day, including in the days prior to the urine test. For the urine test, I simply provided one sample at the doctor s office in the morning. That was my second urinatination of the day and was of low amount. All my other serum tests are normal.)
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  126 Awaiting Answer