Suffering with secondary polycythemia, have swollen lymph node behind ear, bump on the side of adam's apple. Serious?

Hi Dr. Grief. I m a 32 yr old woman, with an unknown cause of Secondary Polycythemia . For the past couple months, I ve noticed a swollen lymph node behind my left ear, and a really big bump on the left side of my Adam s apple or so to speak. It s approximately half an inch higher than my Adam s apple . I haven t seen my Hemo Oncologist in a couple months, as my levels have been good. Should I be worried? Is that another extremely enlarged lymph node in my neck region. It s definitely attached to something, and approximately the size of a large grape.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012