Constant uneasiness in chest, swelling and puffiness in neck, intermittent numbness in neck, fatigue. What could it be?

I have a constent uneasy sensation in my chest that seems to come and go. I have swelling and puffiness in my neck and just above the adams apple that I noticed about a month ago. Now i am noticing a numbing sensation in the side of my neck that comes and goes. I am tired all the time and have never had a thyroid issue. this swelling came on gradually and feels like a thickness in my throat
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012