Suffering with polycystic ovary, taking medicines, have missed periods. What could be the cause?

hi im now 29 yrs old. its been 6yrs since im married. still not getting pregnant. im also having pholycystic ovary syndrome( pcos ). i was on cabergoli for 3 months and metformin almost 6 months. my period is bettre than olden days. but its been 2 months i didnt get my period.. now recently i have finished my medicine.then. what is going on inside my body any idea?? is its pregnant?? pl help me. im feeeling so lonely
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012