Suffering with pinched nerve, got swelling in lips, lumps on face, swelling, hands and feet pain post gall bladder removal. Cause?

About a month ago I had my gallbladder removed. Weeks later I started to have symptoms including: swelling of the lips , lumps in my face, and swelling,itching,redness and pain in my feet and hands. I was taking 700 mg hydrocortizones. The doctor took me off of the medication but I am still having the symptoms. I also have a pinched nerve and I am wondering could that be the problem.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013