Suffering with ovarian cyst, on Duphaston, had missed pill for a day and consumed two the next day. Will it cause any harm?

Hi , i have cyst in my ovaries , so doctor suggested me to take Duphastan for 3 months, after 18th day of my periods starts i took 3 months regularly my periods was normal, but not conceived so doc asked me to take one more month but , my problem is this month i took tablet on 19th day of my periods( one day late ) and i skipped one day , and the next day i took 2 tablet, is their any side effects, this month i have not got periods.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  95 Awaiting Answer