Suffering with intermittent fever and cough. Can an online doctor check Widal report and confirm if I have typhoid ?

Below is my Widal Test report (First ever since my birth, now i am @30yrs), S. typhi `O` : 1:160 S. typhi `H` : 1:120 S. typhi `AH` : 1:80 S. typhi `O` : 1:80 Do i have a Typhoid? Suffering with intermittent fever ranging between 99 and 105, and with severe cough . How sever the state of the Typhoid is? What part(s) of the body are affected due to this? How long the medication to be taken? Thanks, AAAAA
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012