Suffering with hyper acidity, burning in stomach, temporary relief with Nex pro. Permanent solution?

DEAR DR.I AM SUFFERING FROM HYPER ACIDITY SINCE 2 YEARS, CASTRO ENDOSCOPY WAS TAKEN FOR 3 TIMES AT INTERVAL. OF 8 MONTHS., FIRST TIME IT WAS H-PYLORI INFECTION AND WAS TREATED ,SECOND TIME IT WAS FUNGAL INFECTION AND WAS TREATED, NOW ENDOSCOPY IS CLEAR, BUT FOR MY STOMCH BURNING SENSATION DR, ADVISED MR TO TAKE NEX PRO RD 40 FOR 6 MONTHS,ALREADY 3 MONTHS OVER, IF I STOP TAKING NEX PRO RD 40 BURNING SENSATION IS THERE, KINDLY ADVICE FOR A PERMANENT SOLUTION ,WHETHER I HAVE TO TAKE MEDICINE LIFE LONG? MAHALINGAM e-mail id ; YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013