Leg weakness, gastric problems. Taking tonact 40, clopilet. ECG shows blockages, ulcers in endoscopy. Treatment?

I woke up at about 1.30 in night due to uneasiness due to gastric problem but felt weakness in legs and hot flush. Went to doctor and ECg showed variation. Cornoary angio showed mild blockages not requiring anything other than medication. Next day ndoscopy showed ulcer in food pipe and stomach. I have been ecommended with Ranolaz OD and Cardivas 10 along with Tonact 40 and Clopilet A 75 for heart and Pentocid HP kit for ulcers for 40 days. My BP is 130/80. How long I have to be on medication for heart.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  141 Awaiting Answer