Suffering with erosive gastritis with profuse sweating and slurred speech with right breast pain, no relief with medicines. Suggestions?

Hi, I have been suffering from erosive gastritis for 2 years now. My attacks sometime lasts for hours and I get my attack almost everyday. Antacids don t seem to take effect most of the times. I sweat alot and cannot speak when I get my attack. I have done a number of test from endoscopy, blood test to heterophile antibody test, which all came back negative. They just say that I have a few ersoions in my stomache. I have taken all sorts of medications from esomoprezole for almost a year, to ranitidine , pylokit. I am taking vitcofol injection (10 shots), sanofide, emanzen, rabeprazole , zenpride, ofloxacin at the moment but It doesn t seem to help. My right breast (rib cage) hurts first and the pain spread around back. I asked the doctors why right breast hurts but they say it is not related to my erosive gastritis, but whenever I get the attack, my right breast hurts the most. I had my gal bladder removed a few years ago.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  80 Awaiting Answer