Suffering with gastritis, heart burning, occasional vomiting, weight loss, no relief with medicines, on perinorm, librax. Advice?

dear sir,i am hrishikesh delhi.sir from last one year i am sufferinf from gastritis problem.symtoms are gases from upper and lower side after having food, heart burning,somtimes feel vomit and also loosing weight..i went to many doctors but not getting relief..when i take medicine through doctors advice i get relief,but once i finished the medicine it again starts.latest i took pantocid hp,but not getting i am taking perinom and librax tablets,please advice
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012