Suffering with cough and allergy, throat irritation, throat gets blocked immediately after meals, impaired voice. Advice?

Hello sir I am suffering from cough like allergy with some irritation in throat . Every time a small volume of cough block my sound and i have to clear it. After my meal my throat always blocked with cough otherwise it is O.K. It is affecting my voice in early in morning and when i want to speak to anybody. My skin, Nose , hair and smelling sense are very sensitive. Please advice me.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012