Suffering with common cold, productive cough, vomiting, pressure build up in head during coughing. Cause?

My sons both have rsv and I have been sick for a couple weeks with a common (although annoying) cold . Yesterday out if no where my cough changed. It is not a productive cough anymore as I am not coughing anything up. I have vomited a few time but I can not tell if it is because I m coughing so hard or if it is from the pain in my head. When I cough I cough so hard it builds up so much pressure in my head it feels like its going to split in two. I think my vomiting might be because of the acute and severe pain after coughing.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013