Suffering with chilblains, swollen purple toes with itching, become numb. Solution ?

I have suffered with what my doctor has said to be chilblains for a few years now but aswell as being itchy my toes go purple, black and red and one of my toes have swollen up like a balloon , it this just chilblains? I can t find anything to reduce the pain and itchyness , and they swell up so much that they become numb and its then difficultto walk. It happens when they are cold and even when they re hot in summer
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012