Suffering with PCOS, trying to conceive, no success with intake of Obimet, Ovofar, Lynoral. Suggestion?

Hello Sir, Good Morning, My Name is Surya and currently living in UK with family but I am from India. Basically, The problem is We(My wife) are trying to conceive from last two months and seriously looking for children. I have spoken to my wife to find out what is the problem clearly, Actually she had problem PCOD and consulted doctor in India before marriage. Doctor suggested her to use the following tablets when ever you require a children. Tablets: 1)Obimet 500 mg 2)Ovofar 100 mg 3)Lynoral 0.01mg and prescribed for 3 months and she has been using these tables from last 2 months but nothing worked out and she had got periods on exact time. Currently, We have tablets for next one month only and bit nervous whether she can conceive this time or not. I really appreciate if you can suggest us as I am not sure local GP can help us. Thank you so much in advance! Regards Surya.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  122 Awaiting Answer