Suffering with Crohn's disease, have deep huge dark purple bruises on both the sides after colonoscopy. Is this normal?

I am a 37 year year old female that has Crohn s. I was hospitalized and while in the hospital they decided I need to have a colonoscopy . I remember waking up during the colonoscopy and saying stop I am awake it hurts stop i am awake, the nurse told it is ok they know I am awake they had to bring me back. Then I do not remember anything until I started waking up after the procedure. Really all I remember after that is them taking me back up to my hospital room in a wheel chair, elevator doors opening and my nurse seeing us and telling the person who was transporting me to put me in my bed and she would be right in. She came in and I had noticed that I had some leakage on my gown and had asked for a new one, she gave it to me and directed me to go in the bathroom and clean up and change my gown. Once in the bathroom I took my gown off and saw deep, huge dark purple bruises up both my sides. Is this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012