Suffering staph infection. Taking bactrim. Had fever. Should I consult a doctor?

I am taking bactrim for a possible staph infection on numerous flea bites on both legs. The doctor choose not to culture because this would be my third round with staph and all sores were closed. She chose to treat as if it is the same infection. I have had 5 doses of the bactrim and am keeping the spots clean and covered. Several spots are still quite red and large. I had a 100* fever all day yesterday but seem better today. Should I go back to my regular doctor to get the spots checked or give the antibiotic more time to work?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012