Suffering severe anti depressant, taking Tancodep. Developed BP and mood swings. Is mood swings due to tablet stopped?

Dear Doctor, i wold like to tell my entire health history 2 years back i got a severe Anti depressant say a psycatriat she prescribled me a Tancodep 2mg. I was taking almost 2years now i got BP problem it went to 160/100 and also got tinnitus i was unable to withdraw tancodep 2mg. again i went to another cardiologist for my BP told him about the entire story he asked me to stop tancodep 2mg and gave nexito 5 and lonazep 2.5mg along with BP tablet nebistar 2.5mg i took these medicines for 6days and stopped completely tancodep 2mg. but all of sudden my mood get changed get mild anti depressant feel restless. kindly advice what should i do there any remedy....
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012