Having severe anxiety and upset stomach. On venlafaxcine and then clonazopam, escitalopram, mitrazapine, zolpidem tartrate, and lorazopasm. Cure?

I am 33 M, I am down with severe anxiety, i has having venlafaxcine 150 mg for 6 years but my new doctor has stopped it and has prescribed clonazopam .25 mg + escitalopram 20 mg in the morning and mitrazapine 15 mg and zolpidem tartrate 5 mg at night along with lorazopasm as sos. Last few days i am having severe anxiety in the morning followed with nausea as the day grows it starts coming down. I have to travel to some difficult parts and my stomach has also been upset ever since the anxiety episode.

Can anyone help I shall be obliged!

Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013