Suffering from ulcerative colitis and have hepatitis C. Getting rectal bleeding. Started peg interfe ron. Suggestion?

Dear Sir/Madam I am suffering from ulcerative colitis for last 19 years.there is sometimes rectal bleeding . 3 years ago I was also diagnosed as having hepatitis c Started peg interferon but after 3 injections as my HB level went down to 8. I discontinued this therapy on my own without consulting the doctor. 10 months ago when my alt was 180 a doctor told me that you have severe hepatits and you might need liver translplant. I was so upset that i kept on bed for 6 months. Later on as i had extreme mental stress my family brought me to a psycaitrist who gave me some anti depressant medincines which really ruined my life. ten days after starting these meds I felt that my belly was swollen. On ultra sound it was reavealed that I had course and lever with gallstone and a kidney that time gallstone wasjust 3mm three months ago. I have just gone through another ultra sound which showed that gallstone is now 7mm near the neck region and liver has diffuse parenchymal changes meaning that its echo textrues seems rough. My HB is 9.5 and psysically extremely weak. Please I need your help in this regard. Regards Farooq 0000 Ulta sound 28 feb 2013 Hb 9.5 ESR 35 Ultra sound report Liver is normal in size. Echo texture is slightly coarse. Reflectivity of hepatic parnechyma is normal. Gall bladder shows a calculus in the neck of Gall bladder measuring 0.7 cms. CBD is not dilated. Intra hepatic biliary passages are also normal. PELVIS Urinary bladder appears unremarkable no para aortic lymphadenopathy. No ascites Conclusion: Early Coarse Civer. Cholelithiasis. Left renal concretions
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013