Suffering from severe headaches, pain in left part of the head and creates a pressure on left eye, back of the head. Cure?

Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old male and suffering from severe headaches since past 10 years. The frequency was about 2 or 3 times a year, since past one week the headaches have been coming daily and dont subside for the entire day. The pain is in left part of the head and creates a pressure on the left eye and back of the head. The head ache increases rapidly when I rest my head on a pillow while sleeping.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013