Suffering from pcos, tubes opened after surgery. Having few drops of bleeding. Conception chances?

hai doc, i am suffering from pcos . In 2010 i had a miscarriage .In 2011 laproscopy done due to check the tubal functions. my left tube was blocked. After surgery my both tubes are open.After that 3 iui done. at that time no ovulation happened. me & hubby are not satisfied the treatment. Then we changed doctor, All the tests are taken.everything normal. they give 3 months for natural conception. but we are failed. my last 3 cycles are sep6,oct 11,dec 1. In last period i have only a few drops of bleeding.2,3,4,no bleeding.3rd day we visit doctor, he prescribed me ubiphene for 5 days.then 8,9,10,11 for injections.12 th day scanning. i want to know is it a menstural period or not. Any hope for coneception.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012