Suffering from pcos. Having irregular periods and spotting. Could I be pregnant?

I Was diagnosed with pcos last year after going to the doctr for m irregular cycle wich was more non-exsistent. However, for the last 8 months or so I have been having a 34-36 day cycle and keeping track. This month I had ligt pink/brown when I wiped for abou 3 days a week and a half to 2 weeks after my period ended. Last week I was due for my period but, a week later its still not here just a few occasional pink/brown dots when I wipe. I have also noticed a few symptoms that make me question if I could be pregnant. I tested at home the day after my period was due last week and it was negative. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012