Suffering from mid foot pain. Took medicine for gout problem. Painful to walk. Tuberculosis or rheumatology?

My husband suffering from his mid foot pain on his right foot . Taken MRI Went to many orthopedics all diagonised was not at any help . Some said gout and taken gout medication then the doctors ruled out gout bec gout was only 0.45 allowable is 0.43 . His toe became stiff and painful to walk .The surface of the foot the nerve looks like a bubble / or air in it , swell his esr is 28 allowable is 15 . now another doctor suspect foot tubercolosis ? we are confused some said reumotology ....
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012