Suffering from jaundice, stomach ache, diarrhea feeling weak, tired. Further tests required?

hello doc - i started with a fever and bodyache including joint pain. my doctor asked me to get platelet count checked, which was 1.38. Then again I continued feeling weak and tiredness. Then I got my LFT and lipids checked, which showed bilirubin high at 2.14 total and 1.21 conjugated and doc said I had jaundice , which further increased to 3.75 and 1.72 respectively after 1 week, which I got checked when I had stomach ache and watery diarrhea . Kindly guide me what actually wrong can be with my body and should I go for further tests to get the clear picture what I can be suffering from. I am teatotaller and pure vegetarian. Waiting for your valuable reply. Regards Kuldeep Singh
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012