Suffering from irregular menstruation, pimples. Can I take Duphaston?

hi doctor.i have been having amenorrhea since i was in high school. At present I am 31 years old, single and until now I still have irregular menstruation .Furthermore i have pimples which is very bothersome.My last menstruation was April 2012.What shall I do?Should I take Duphaston? I remember few years ago my Ob Gyne prescribed the said medication to me.And it was ok compared to Pills which was prescribed to me 6-10 years ago.I think I experienced unfavorable side effects with breasts were painful at that time.thank you so much for your advice and more power
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012