Suffering from hair loss, suggested medicines, condition aggrevated. suggestions?

Hi, My hair becoming so thin since last 1 year and last 15 days back i have gone to dermatologist and she suggested me that Tugain 5 solution, Neutriderm anti hair-loss lotion, Finax and Keralgone tablets along with laser comb treatment. My hair is falling more when am using these medications which was not there before treatment. Kindly suggest me using this medications will improve hair-loss or reduces hair-loss. Regards, Mahesh
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012