Suffering from factor 5 Leiden. Having bad foot, leg cramps in the night causing sleeplessness. Solution?

Hi I am a 57 yer old white female. I found out I have Factor 5 Leiden the hard way in 2003 and have been taking coumadin since. I have been having very bad foot and leg cramps at night in the leg that was affected. Is there anything I can take to stop the cramps, I only get 3-4 hours of sleep at night because of them. I also take ambien at night. My doctors don t seem to care about the problems I m having.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013