Taking Thyronorm for hypothyroid, leg cramps, warm body, constipation. Due to medication?

Sir, I have thyroid problem ( hypothyroid ) and taking thyronorm 50MG for last 6 yrs. I have gained weight from 72Kgs to 83Kgs during this period. I have cramps in legs, pain all over the body, Cannot tolerate slightest of exertion and pain from the friendly hits. Developed eye power, my body is very warm, cannot tolerate even morning sun. I also suffer from constipation , acidity, gas and sleeplessness , lowered libido for the same period. Please enlighten if they are the symptoms due to of thyronorm 50MG. When to stop or modify the dose. With Regards Shirole email: YYYY@YYYY , Mobile:0000
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012