Suffering from erectile dysfunction. Viagra not working. Could this be age related? Prone to kidney disease and have high BP

I have ED and so I tried Viagra 25mg half an hour before sex, but failed to get a stiff arousal where penetration was lacking though the passion was there.Again I tried 50 mg of Viagra with the same results.What could the problem be now that i am 58 yrs old and I know that age is really not a barrier.Awaiting your reply.Alsowould like to adde that i am prone to kidney stones and have a high BP when not treated of 140/90., but have been able to briong it down now to 130/80
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012