Suffering from dermatitis. Red lump on face. Discharging watery substance. Solution?

i have a large red lump/spot on my face. I have applied gentle face cleansers and spot cream but it has just formed a hard lump and a layer of skin has come off. There has been no discharge other than a watery substance and it remains swollen and red. I do not believe it is a bit as I have had simmilar spots before. I am 29 years old, male but I do suffer from dermatitis . Please provide advice on how to rapidly decrease the swelling and redness?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013