Suffering from depression. Taking depran, zapiz medication, recurring condition. Same medication?

i am 32 yera old boy .before 2 years ago i have huge depression problem i consult the psychitrist doctor.that times doctor gave me depran 10 and zapiz 0.5 tablet depran taking on night and zapiz two times in day. that time i completed the whole course . and i become almost 100 % normal and good in health. and these days. and these days i have some depression problem i dont consult the problem and and purchase the depran 10 medicine in medical store . when i take one tablet of depra 10 tablet in night . thats why my problem is increase . can u give advice
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012