Suffering from coughing, sneezing and sore throat. Tried Mucinex Fast Max. Had real bad shakes in the morning. Emergency?

Yes my husband is sick with a cold his symptoms are coughing, sneezing , sour throat. I bought him Mucinex Fast Max for cold, flu and sore throat max strength at Target and it s in liquid form. He has been taking it every 4 hrs as it described on the bottle. He just told me that he had the shakes real bad this morning when he woke up. I am worried about this should we go to urgent care or should he wait and make an appointment tomorrow?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012