Suffering from cough due to bronchitis. Taking steroid. Throat tightness and difficulty in swallowing. Due to thyroid problem?

Hi I have a bad cough for the past two weeks. My doctor stated it was brochitis and prescribe me sterioid, cough medication and anitboitics but I had no relieve. Today she send me for xray and result were negative.I don t feel sick, never had a fever, no body aches. When I drink cold water or anything cold the cough get worst instead of better. I do feel a tightness on my throat and have a hard time swallowing and thougt it was due to so much coughing. It is a very dry cough no mucus . I have been taking syntroid medication for the past two years. So my only conclusion is a tyroid issue or the tyroid medication So I was thinking of discussing this with my doctor next week. What do you think?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013