Suffering from continuous reflexes, have enlarged liver, regular headache, thyroid and piles problem. Medication?

I am badly suffering from continuous refluxes(gas coming out through mouth) for last six months. omiprazole& domperidone tablets has been prescribed by my doctor after sonography test where every thing is normal only liver is slightly enlarged. Headache is regular. I also have thyroid (on thyronorm therapy 75 mcg daily), spondylosis in c6-c7( a kuchh..... sound i hear while taking the head to the left), and piles problem. Please help me. I want to know whether I am treating right or not?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012