Suffering from constipation and rectal bleeding. Cremaffina prescribed. Cure?

dear sir. Myself vikas I have a piles last 6 months, last one month i had suffring pain, iching, blooding, constipation this conditions my daily diet is morning low brekfast with 1 apple, noon-rise+veg or non-veg but sometimes my mother make it spicy, and nite Chapati or parathas for cure i use some creame the name is anovate for anal, and stool softner the name is cremaffina by doctor, m doing job 8 horus but contineuosly sitting on chair, every eve. i going in JYM for body workout., thtas it Dear doctor last 3-4 days the problem is rise- is paining and itching today is blooding bcz hard stool., wht should i do, please help me?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012