1. normal Esoniphil count is 0.1-0.5% and your is going on the higher side, later may/might turn into Eosinophilia?
2. as you are suffering from cold and COUGH..raised eosinophils could be due to Asthma or Allergy or any previous infection for which body is still fighting?
3. you haven't mentioned the duration of your breathing problem, because if chronic these eosinophils release enzymes which destroy everything around them including healthy tissues, resulting in scar formation and decrease in breathing.
4. Chest X-ray will/could clear the picture or may help in further diagnosis.
5. go for stool test: for any parasitic infestation.(hookorm,ascariasis
, filariasis tropical eosinophilia
6. any use of drugs: iodides, pencillin,nitrofurantoin
7. Consult with your Physician for any Malignancy or Collagen Vascular disease
8. Avoid banana, oranges, potatoes,tomatoes, dairy products, grapes, sugar.
9. take lots of fruits and vegetables which are source of 'photo chemicals' helping in reducing symptoms of cold.