Suffering from chronic migraine, getting worse due to increasing stress. On divalproex medication. Homeopathic cure?

Dear Doctor, I have been suffering from chronic migraine for almost 5 years now and it seems to be getting worse as my stress level has increased handling two small children. I have done all kinds of medication but this has not helped me. Currently I am on a 2months medical course of Divalproex 250 mg daily. Can you pls suggest an alternate way to cure this through homeopathy? Regards
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012