Suffering from chest congestion, taking antibiotics Calvum forte. Can I give him brandy?

My son has chest congestion. We came to know about it after we did the x-ray of chest. The doctor has given him antibiotic clavum forte. But after 1 week or so I still feel his body a bit warm and that he complains of chest pain when he deep breathes.I am also giving him ginger juice one teaspoon three times a day along with the medicine also at night garlic juice 1/4 teaspoon. Both the juices with honey . Since he does not have fever , I needed advice on could i give dr. brandy with honey. His antibiotic course would get over by saturday. Please advice.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013