Suffering from bodyache, mild stiffness, tiredness, mild fever and tingling in whole body. What could be the problem ?

Hi Dr since long i have been suffering from bodyache,mild stiffness ,tiredness,mild fever and tingling in whole body.if i work or try to do more excercise,next day morning my body feeling so feverish and feeling so tired.i have done RA , ESR .that is normal.but Vit B12 is my doctor suggested me Vit B12 injections .i have taken that in sufficient dosage.but still i have same problem. plz guide me properly,what could be this problem Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013