Suffering from asthma, taking only Alovent, no inhaler therapy. Having sneezing problem that goes alright after liquid goes out. Suggestions?

my son aged 14years is suffering from asthma for more than 3 years. (moderate obstruction). The doctor started with laricef - o 200, omnacortil , montek LC. Now he has prescribed alovent, to be taken if necessasary and he stopped all tablets. He is also not taking inhalation theraphy. Now in the morning he finds it difficult as he gets sneezing and after some time, when the liquid gets out of his nose, things become ok. Does this situation suggests that he will come out of his problem? my e mail id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012