Suffering from asthma, cough, cold, ear pain, throat infection. Taking augmentin, budecort inhaler. Treatment?

hello doctor, my son is 5and half years old diagnosed with mild asthma last month.he is having cough from last 2years and every month he fell ill with cold cough ear ache and viral throat gave him augmentin DDS for throat infection.he is taking Budecort inhaler and asthalin nebuliser for asthma .is this medication is ok or we should go for further test or something .I can t see my son taking inhalers and antibiotics every other month. please help.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013