Suffering from allergic coughing, sneezing. Prescribed medication had side effects, not effective. What to do?

I am suffering from allergic coughing and sneezing . My doctor prescribed me Clamist and sensival. But these medicines didn t suit me and I had side effects like convulsions and fainting . When I consulted the doctor he advised to discontinue them for some days and then again start taking them, but I m scared to continue them again. Even the drugs prescribed were not effective against sneezing. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012