Suffering from PCOD and irregular periods, missed periods and HPT positive, suggested Hucog. Any side effects?

hi doctor, I have PCOD and irregular periods.I conceived my 1st child after 1 mnth trtmnt & throughout preg I took metformin 500mg daily.Now she is 22 mnths old.I missed my periods for 4 mnths & duuring HPT it came positive on feb2013.I had my 1st scanning showing embryo 7 wks with heartbeat of 149/min.My gynaec told me to take endogest daily & HUCOG 5000IU every 15 days.Wats the reason to have HUCOG this way & till when should I take it?Is there any side effects for this?Also my 1st delivery was caesarian because of CPD & high BP with slight variation in OGTTduring last trimester .So is there any possibility that this time it could be normal
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013