Irregular periods tablets side effects

Hi i am not getting my periods properly Doc had ask me to take Modus 10g whenever my period is irregular.Is there any side effect of Modus 10g tablet
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Welcome to healthcareMagic Forum!
Taking Modus will give you temporary relief, Homeopathy treatment can give you permanent solution for the same.
Take Senecio Q 20 drops Twice a day for a month & let us know, hope this will help you.
Homeopath Dr. Preeti Balwani's  Response
Hi, welcome to healthcaremagic forum,
There are so many causes of irregular periods, please consult a homeopath to treat this condition as a brief and symptomatic menstrual history will be needed.
Taking hormonal pills will not solve your problem permanently .
Take care,
For further information write me
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
description of your problem is not complete as it fail to specify whether time of periods is irregular or the amount of spotting is not proper, is it associated with pain or not, since when this abnormaity is there, In Ayurveda ashok is the drug of choice to regularise cycle. Take ashoka arisht or female cordial with tab. aloes compound.Many a times anaemia is also a potent facror for it. If it is there then add cap. ferroliv forte.