Suffering from PCOD and hypothyroidism, not conceiving. Had an Ectopic pregnancy rupturing my left Fallopian tube. Solution?

hi. I m trying to conceive for almost a year now. I m having PCOD and Hypothyroidism . on the top of this I was expecting in Aug 2012 but this was found out to be ectopic pregnancy and this ruptured my left fallopian tube . now again i m trying for conception but doctors and I are finding it really challenging as I m having right tube but my right ovary follicle does not grow beyond 13mm inspite of taking necessary medication.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013