Suffering from Hypothyroid, taking thyronorm. Hair growth on upper lip and chin. Is growth due to thyroid?

Hi, i am suffering from hypothyroid since one year and having a thyronorm tab (0.5 mg) daily morning. now a days i m observing hair growth on upperlips and on chin also on breast . Pleas suggest what needs to be done. I feel so much tired sometimes. My skin has become very tensed with many pimples and dark spots on it. Please help are these symptoms related to thyroid. If yes then what medicine (specially the composition) should i take. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012