Suffering from Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, taking medication. Heart squeezing type feeling felt. Possible cause?

Hi, I have a question. For about the past week, I have been feeling under my chest area, towards the middle (sometimes different sides but still close to the middle) a quick, squeezing of the heart type of feeling. I know it s kind of hard to describe. Today this feeling actually seemed to be felt from my back area as well. I am a 45 year old female with Hashimoto s Thyroiditis . I take medication daily for this. I am over weight and I am still getting my monthly cycle. Lately I have been exhausted at night, maybe for about the past two weeks.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013