Suffered a fall, tailbone injury. X-ray shows fracture in arm. Vomiting due to tailbone injury?

Hello Doctor, My 5 years daughter was fallen down from some sort of height while she was playing at the school on sunday 3rd february. Her teacher said she hit her tailbone very hard. She got a fracture in her right arm and x-rays doesn t show any problem to her tailborn. She also doesn t complain about any pain in her tailbone. But today she vomitted just after her lunch. I am worrying is there any connection between tailbone damage and vomiting? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013