Suffer from tubers sclerosis. Chronic diarrhea, constipation and nausea. Greenish watery stools. Cure?

So I have a disease called tubers sclerosis and I've had chronic diarrhea for10+ years I never thought anything of it. But within the last 3-5 weeks I have had constipation stomach gurgling loss of appetite nausea sharp pains on the right side then it shifts around my abdomen. I sometimes get lower back pain as well I went to the er today and everything was normal even my ultrasound. Also I haven't eaten in 3 days and my stool is very watery they gave me an enema and the lemony laxative but I s have to push my stool out and it's green
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013